Swiss National Day Celebration on Saturday, 2 August 2014
The Swiss National Day, the celebration of 1st August, is our big event - join members and friends from Adelaide and around! This is always a great day for everyone, with fun for adults and children alike.
New Location this year!
Walter & Claudia Preisig's Property, Lot 257 Heaslip Road, Mac Donald Park 5121
About 40min drive from Adelaide CDB.
Program from 2.30pm onwards:
- Arrive to a glass of Claudia's Gluehwein
- Tour of Versace Winery next door
- Enjoy the poperty with native animals to see and pat
- Buendner Gerstensuppe
- Dinner: Pork, Lamb & Beef on the spit with baked vegetables and potatoes, bread rolls
- Marroni and great drinks to buy at the Swisscorner Bar
- Coffee & Cake after the Lantern Parade
Please be advised that children must be under the supervision of their parents at all times
Prices (includes above mentioned food, tea and coffee, but not other drinks and marroni):
Children (up to 12 years): $5
Drinks can be purchased at the 'Swiss Corner' Bar, run by the Swiss Radio Team of 5EBI 103.1.FM to raise funds for the Radio Program. We have RIVELLA!
Please make your booking (Names and number of adults/children) via mail or email until Friday 25 July, 2014 to:
Ruth Bloch, 16 Manoora St., Greenacres 5086 or email
-Cheque/money order for the appropriate amount made out to: Swiss Club of SA Inc.
-Electronic transfer: BSB 035038, Swiss Club account no. 880883.
Please provide your name in the description of the transfer.
We are looking forward to celebrate with you!